不喜勿喷,告诉他们对不一样的星星的恐惧

2019-12-04 作者:影视影评   |   浏览(140)

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你明白,有个别鸟儿是定局不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

周日闲来没事,看了好评榜上的生机勃勃部影片《肖申克的救赎》,给自个儿了相当多的感悟,比较赏识。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

图片 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

那些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你冤仇相近的高墙;稳步地,你习以为常了生存在内部;最终你会发现本人一定要依赖它而活着。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

图片 2

告诉这一个青年

Tell it to the young guys

报告那二个青年

Yeah, tell all you know

是的,告诉她们你所精通的全体

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告知他们那条少数特权职员的金子通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

报告她们对不意气风发致的简单的恐怖

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

报告他们剪掉他们渴望的羽翼

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

报告她们温度下落他们热情洋溢的血流

Tell 'em about money

告知她们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还根本

Tell 'em about hating to lose

告诉他们抵触退步

Tell 'em winning is Justice

报告他们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告知他们“你一文不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

下一场告诉她们去肩担每后生可畏项义务

Tell 'em to smile each time

告诉她们每一回都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为优伤是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

报告他们,他们归于您

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告知她们要臣性格很顽强在艰难险阻或巨大压力面前不屈于你的须求

Or you'll see that they go to hell

要不你会亲自有限支持他们下鬼世界

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

告知他们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告知她们,他们会停业

Do you know?

您知道啊?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当您不情愿地爬向命定的晚间

A new dawn shall rise

一个新的天明将会稳中向上

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的确定承接那么些世界

扬言:本文杂谈中国土木工程集团耳其语部分均为原创,如需转载请简信联系小编

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 笔者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 岁月慢的有如刀割 那是自己平生最长的风流倜傥夜

网络图1.jpeg

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够归咎为生龙活虎种简易的选项:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
心虚监禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

03

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人

04

There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是生机勃勃种内在的事物, 他们达到不了,也回天无力触及的,那是您的。

05

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
那个墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你仇隙相近的高墙;稳步地,你听而不闻了生存在其间;最后你会开掘自个儿不能不依赖它而生活。那就叫体制化。

06

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你通晓,有个别鸟儿是决定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的宏伟。

07

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.
梦想是美好的,只怕是人间至善,而美好的东西永垂不朽

08

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life.
本人也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时刻慢的就好像刀割 那是自己大器晚成辈子最长的生机勃勃夜。

图片 3

网络图2.jpeg

本文由betway必威唯一官方网站-betway必威登陆平台发布于影视影评,转载请注明出处:不喜勿喷,告诉他们对不一样的星星的恐惧

关键词: